Blog Alert!!!! Ucreate with Kids

Don't you just LOVE when you stumble across an amazingly inspiring blog with lots of ideas to keep those creative juices flowing??? If you are like me (CRAFT-A-HOL-IC), then you are going to love Ucreate. Ucreate is a blog with crazy awesome craft ideas and tons of inspiration for all of those people like me who just L.O.V.E. to get their craft on! Well, they have now added Ucreate with Kids! This is a perfect resource for stay at home mommies, parents looking for creative ideas to get through these last few weeks of summer :) and of course, for TEACHERS! This will also be a fabulous resource to provide for those parents who are always asking about things that they can do at home with their child.


Ucreate with Kids is a collection of adorable crafts, projects and teaching ideas! If you like what you see below, you will definitely want to check out Ucreate with Kids and become a follower...ASAP!!!

If you like it...Click it!!! You'll be so glad you did!
DIY Finger Paints

How cute are these little guys??? The students would go CRAZY over these during a unit on plants!

Nothing like making outer space hands on!

Too Cool!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can feel my finger gravitating to the Pin It icon. Such cuteness.

    ❤Jodi from...
    ★★The Clutter-Free Classroom★★
    Helping Teachers Get Organized

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! Thanks for sharing this site! and Jodi- pinning away now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I wanted to let you know that I love your blog design. Purple, green.. love. love! :)

    http://firstgradejabber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to check this site out. I bet my students would love it!

    http://ashleigh-educationjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your site!!! If you don't mind sharing - where do you find your colorful backgrounds? I'm loving the colorful stripes and the dots. Thinking of cool ways to use with my 5th graders! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete