Measure Up!

This is going to be a super short post tonight. We had our big field trip yesterday and it truly was a perfect day, but boy am I exhausted! My poor kiddos were too…bless their hearts! The zoo and the aquarium all in one day was some kind of fun! I will definitely have to post some pictures later!

Until then, I just posted my measurement unit to TPT. This unit includes 9 supplemental measurement activities perfect for 1st-3rd grade {some K people too}! There are several literature and science integration lessons that will get your kiddos hands-on with measurement. You can click on the pictures below to check it out!

Slide1

Slide2 

I hope that you all had a great day with your kiddos!

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! hope the field trip was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Hope! This looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks incredible, as always! Sorry I've been out of touch Hope, this year is flying! I'm glad you had a nice time with your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be my next purchase Hope! I have loved everything I have purchased from you!

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete