Going for the Gold!

Let me just say that when the Olympics begin, you may never hear from me on this little ol’ blog of mine! I am obsessed! Maybe that has a little something to do with this competitive nature that I’ve got going on here! Well, since the summer Olympics only come around every four years, I am going to do it up big in the classroom and begin the year “Going for the Gold.” 

Slide1

This unit will be the perfect start for any grade level. It includes everything you need to get your sweet newbies motivated to make this their best year yet and inspired them to dream big!   You can check this unit out at my TPT shop right now! I know, I know…we’ve still got lots of time before the school year begins, but why not get ahead? Right???

Slide1

Slide2

P.S. If you decide to jump on the Olympic bandwagon, Hobby Lobby (does everyone live near one of these?) has all of their 4th of July decorations on sale and will be the perfect way to jazz up the classroom! Let’s hear it for the red, white, & blue! :)

What Olympic event do you like best?

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I love the theme.

    Cara
    The Teacher's Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...I would have to say that I love the gymnastics the best. Looks like you have some great stuff!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea for back to school, love it!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Hope! I have been waiting for this! We are going to start our year off with a school team building field day/color games and the olympic theme is perfect. I just needed to set things in motion now so our new principal can't say no and will think it's fabulous- ha! Lol. So excited about this unit. Thanks again!
    Eileen Griffin
    secondgradesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope! This is fantastic! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is great! I love all your stuff! Glad to be your newest follower. Would love for you to stop by if you have a moment to my newbie blog :)
    Tori

    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog and all of the fabulous ideas you share. I have many of your units. I am new to the blogging world so come check me out when you have some time. I hope to share some fun things this summer as I become more familiar with blogging.

    Christa Sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  9. this unit looks so stinkin' cute! i love the cover - it is cute enough to frame! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the medals! I have to say...after Michael Phelps, swimming is my ultimate favorite :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing!

    How do you make a portrait and landscape slide in the same pack?


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete