2013 FREEBIES!

I know... I know, many of you are already back in action, so I will try not to brag that I don't have to go back until Monday. Look on the bright side, you only had to survive a few days before a weekend. I will have to last an ENTIRE week! Oh, help me Lawd! Anyways, if you have not already returned to your home away from home, here are a few 2013 freebies to get you going! 

Last year, we did a little New Year's Resolution writing. Here's how they turned out! Super Easy! 


If you are in need of a new year's activity, you can click right {HERE!}



I also wanted to have a little something to celebrate the new year with my kiddos (last year), and so I made labels to attach to glow sticks...kinda like this...


This year, I really *really* want to do this...

{Source: Living Locurto}

I mean, how cool is that?!? And since I don't have my own children, I thought I could try it out on my school babies! Ha! I am going to give it a try and see how it works before I go all out! 

Either way, I will attach these little tags! 


If you would like to pick these up, click {HERE}. 

And that's all I've got! Ha! I better get on it for next week! Especially since I will be sitting in this stadium on Saturday! 


Any

fans out there? 

Have I mentioned we are #1 in the nation? Okay, okay...I'm done! ;) 

15 comments:

  1. Love both of these freebies! Thanks :) We don't return until Monday either and it's so great...but you are right, next week will be LONG!

    Happy last few days of vacation!!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cotton candy thing is awesome! :) I can't wait to see if it works ok! :)

    ❤Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a Duke fan, but a NC State fan here! But I definitely pull for Duke when we aren't playing them - ABC - Anybody But Carolina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a Duke fan but my niece goes there so I support :)
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new years freebie. Would it be possible for you to make without a year on it so that it can be used each year? Thanks!

    thepolishedteacher@gmail.com

    Enter My 250 Follower Giveaway!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute freebie! Too bad we did all of our new year stuff today...darn it!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of your new year ideas! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lisa

    Stories from Room 114

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not trying to make you mad...but Go Tarheels!!!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! My family is obsessed with Duke! How did you ever get tickets? (and can you ever get some for me?) :0) Thanks for all your great ideas. I love your blog! Go Blue Devils!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE DUKE! I'm from Texas but I was raised to be Duke fan. Last year when Coach K got his 903rd win, I used it as a golden teachable moment and we wrote him a congratulatory letter. Many of my students even wrote him individually (one told Coach K that I loved Duke so much that I would kick them out of class if they liked UNC....not really, but maybe:). Within two weeks Coach K sent each one of my students an autographed picture and personal message. I received one as well. I then sent him a thank you e-mail because we never expected anything in return and he sent a huge poster to my class that was autographed with a message. My kids were so inspired, motivated, and excited and felt so special that such an important and well-known man knows their name! They are Duke fans for life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go KU!! Sorry-had to do that and hope you understand. I went to KU, met my husband at KU, live near KU, and my son works for Coach Self. Thanks for your ideas and love the cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let us know how the cotton candy turns out. What a COOL idea! Love it!!!

    Lauren & Emily
    Dynamic Duo 1 and 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the resolution writing sheet. It's great!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete