Owl and Chevron Decor

You asked for it...so I give you Owl Lovin' and Brights and ChevronBoth of these bundles include everything that you will need to decorate your teaching space. They also include an editable PowerPoint document to personalize your files with student names, numbers, and more! They are both on SALE in my TPT shop today only so be sure and check them out! 

Click {HERE} to check out Owl Lovin'




















Click {HERE} to check out Brights and Chevron



















Or....if you are looking for another theme, click on any of the pictures below to check them out in my shop! 







Hope y'all are having a fabulous summer! Now, go get your decor on! ;)

11 comments:

  1. Oh My Word! These are Awesome!

    Deb

    debinderry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I don't know which one i like the best.

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Love them all!!!

    jenniferjenkins7777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Fabulous, girl! I love the owls! If only it was matching my classroom colors!!

    Carly
    First Grade Fabulosity (2nd Grade)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really come up with some awesome ideas. You are so creative.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Brights & Chevron Pack-just bought it! Thanks Hope, for adding the chevron version :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the Brights & Polka Dots & LOVE it! I already have it printed, laminated, and half of it cut:). You are very talented and I appreciate all of your hard work! Thanks for helping me make my classroom look fabulous!!

    Happy Summer,
    Sara
    sweetsarabowling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need you to slow down! You make me feel really lazy! haha! Those owls are gorgeous, I refuse to change up my room...this year! =)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You're busy! It seems like every other day I get an email from TPT saying you've added another product. I'm just getting started in the blog/TPT world. All these classroom decor packs are adorable! I especially LOVE the owls!
    www.cousinclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete