Classroom Decor MEGA-SALE! All decor units under $7.00!

If you are already thinking ahead to next year and want to change up or add a little pizzaz to your current classroom, I am running a special sale on all of my decor packs! Hurry! Hurry! The sale ends tonight! 

All decor packs will be ON SALE until midnight tonight! 
They are marked down from $10.00 to $8.00 + 20% off in my shop + 10% off from TPT! Get them while they're hot!!! 

Tonight only, they will be on sale for $6.40! 

Here is a basic outline of each unit. This will show you what each pack includes (Pattern choices are below). Your download will also include an editable file where you will be able to add student names, numbers, your own classroom jobs, etc.





















I have all of that (above) in 16 different themes and patterns. All of the packs below are in my TPT shop. Click on the picture to check it out! 

This is my "White" line. These are also available with black backgrounds below. 






More Patterns:







Other Themes: 




And I even have animals...



Only a few hours left to get your shop on! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment