Classroom Decor Galore SALE!

Why is it that I feel the need to change my classroom every single year? There is just something about new, fresh decor in the room that makes me oh so happy. If you are looking for something new and fresh for your teaching space, you've come to the right spot. 

Last year I created 16 different decor sets complete with everything that you will need to give your classroom a makeover! You can check each set out below. Then even further below, you can see a detailed version of one set just so you know what you're getting! :) 

Your download will also include an editable file where you will be able to add student names, numbers, your own classroom jobs, etc.

For the next two days, these sets will be on sale for only $8.50

Remember to look for this banner right here, click it, and it will take you directly to my decor units! 





This is my "White" line. These are also available with black backgrounds below. 






More Patterns:







Other Themes: 




And I even have animals...



Here is a detailed preview of one decor unit that outlines what each set includes…

Your download will also include an editable file where you will be able to add student names, numbers, your own classroom jobs, etc.





















You can head on over to my TPT shop to grab your favorite pattern right now! :) 

Merry Christmas in July! 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your classroom decor packs! I think my fave is bright chevron on black! I featured your Holidays Around the World Book on my blog today. I just adore the idea of turning a bag into a book. Super creative! Hope you get a chance to visit!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great classroom décor packs. Glad to hear I am not the only one who likes to change things up every year.

    ReplyDelete