Math Resources SALE!

Happy weekend, friends! Is that something we even celebrate in the summer? I mean, since my hubby is home with me all summer, I kinda feel like every day is the weekend…and I kinda love it…a lot! ;) It's going to be SO hard getting back into school mode in less than a month! Yikes! :/ 

So, let's not go talking about that just yet. Instead we will talk about sales. Because who doesn't love a good sale? Today is day FIVE of Christmas in July in my TPT shop. I don't know about you, but I have definitely been taking full advantage of the TPT sellers hosting sales this week! 

(Don't forget to click on this banner at the top of my store to view all products that are on sale! Or you can check them out below!)


Here is what you can snag on sale today in my shop…





Today, all of my favorite resources (a.k.a. math resources) will be on sale. If you are looking for/needing additional resources to supplement your math curriculum, here are a few of my faves…

My absolute favorite way to help students learn how to solve those tricky word problems!  You are welcome! ;) 

PSA: Math Strategy
Check it out on the blog right {HERE}




The Measurement Playbook
Check it out on the blog right {HERE} 


Mathlete Mania: Help your students learn basic facts in a snap! 
Check it out on the blog right {HERE}

Unit Preview

Here are the three units in the series!  

Slide1Memorizing Subtraction FactsSlide1

There's lots more in my shop, so be sure and check it out! :) 

Have a fabulous weekend, my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment