SALE: Back to School

Oh no! I got a little behind on the Christmas in July Sale! What can I say?!? Life Summer The pool got the best of me! ;) But, not to worry! I have adjusted the calendar and my little sale will run for the next three days to catch up! Here is a look at the final days of my sale.


And tomorrow {eh…maybe today}, I will be adding another fun back to school activity to my shop! Stay tuned…

















And for my younger friends, along with regular lined paper, I have also included handwriting lines. 



Click {HERE} to check this unit out in my TPT shop! 


Slide1
All of your back to school needs in one place! 

All resources all available in five different styles/patterns and are customizable which allows you to personalize tags with students’ names, supplies, form titles, & more!

My "Hello" Name Tags

1 6
Slide10 Slide18 Slide14 Slide25 Slide32


Supply Drop

Buckets
This organizational strategy will save you *hours* of supply sorting!
Slide1 Slide2
Teacher Information Magnets!
Slide1 Slide2

This is the perfect little personal touch to your open house day/night! I always have these on my front board so that parents can grab a magnet to display on their fridge at home! They love them!

Tags to Organize Back to School Forms!
folders

How Do I Get Home Tags
Slide1 Slide2 Slide3

These little tags make dismissal on the first few days a breeze! Can I get an amen?!?
Welcome Back Postcards
Primary Chevron
If you need a few beginning of the year pick me ups, check out this unit at TPT! 
Preview


No comments:

Post a Comment